The Eclipse advertising unit in Weatherzone’s iPhone, Android and iPad apps is an integrated unit that allows advertisers to align their brand with the current weather conditions and reach an engaged audience daily.
Typically the user is shown an icon that relates to the most current conditions for their location. This is part of an immersive experience that has been integral to the apps success and replication of this with an advertisers message is critical to the success of the campaign.
When a user jumps out of the shower in the morning and needs to know what to wear that day this key overall experience is an important factor for them to kick the day off on the right foot.
- A well thought out message from an advertiser that is reinforced with confidence in the weather information will resonate with the user and enhance the brand.
- A poorly constructed message that confuses the user about the weather will frustrate them and have potential detrimental effects to the brand.
- Permitted to run on the Android and iOS Weatherzone apps only
- No animation permitted – flat JPEG file only (see Deliverables / Specifications below)
- Booking & creative design must target weather conditions listed below (depending on the campaign targeting you will need one, two or possible all of these to be produced):
- Sunny – Sunny days or days with patchy cloud with a low chance of rain or showers clearing
- Cloudy – Overcast days but low chance of rain
- Windy – Windy days that may also have rain
- Rain – Rain varying from showers and drizzle through to heavy rain.
- Storm – Thunderstorms, often with lightning
- Snow – Not required for most parts of the country
|Component||Dimensions||File Size||File Type||Notes|
|200KB||JPEG|| Smartphone PSD templates
For old version 640px x 1008px click here
For new version 750px x 1334px click here
|200KB||JPEG|| Tablet PSD templates
For old version 1536px x1407px click here
For new version 2052px x2048px click here
|Click URL||Click through URL or optional 3rd party click tracker|
|Impression Tracker||(Optional) overall Impression tracker|
- Image for smartphones. Please use the smartphone PSD template in the table above
- Image for tablets. Please use the tablet PSD template in the table above
- Click URL
- (Optional) impression tracking URL
- Additional notes and detailed build guide available here
- 3rd party click tracking supported
- 3rd party impression tracking supported
Tier 2: 5 business days lead time.
Fairfax Blueprints and Fairfax custom builds may be subject to minimum spends and/or production costs – refer to your Account Manager for further details
Creative specifications can change at any time – always refer to the AdCentre.