The DRX Premium Performance Network offers a range of mass reach, cross-screen direct response media solutions. The network provides advertisers with exclusive access to Australia’s most engaged and valuable audience across top tier websites.
The DRX Premium Performance Network holds the winning formula of premium websites & brands with leading ad optimisation technology and exclusive Fairfax Media audience data, to deliver against specific direct response goals such as clicks, leads and acquisitions. Furthermore, the network is supported with a best-in-class sales and operations team to make sure your every digital need is met with excellence.
Top Tier Websites
DRX has exclusive access to Fairfax Media’s premium cross-screen network with website, tablet, mobile and video inventory – inventory that can’t be found on any other performance network or exchange. In addition to operating across over 300+ Fairfax Media owned and operated sites including Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, Drive, BusinessDay, Life&Style, RSVP and Essential Baby DRX can also provide advertisers access to a large number of trusted partner sites.
Better, Bigger Data
DRX can drive efficiencies and response by leveraging the rich and exclusive data sources of to target users throughout the purchase cycle. Target by demographics, life stages, interests, purchase intent, or layer your own first party data to retarget users already engaging with your brand.
DRX partners with the world’s leading ad tech vendors across display, digital video and data management to ensure all campaigns are expertly optimised in real-time. We use sophisticated algorithms to deliver efficient and measurable direct response outcomes to advertisers and agencies.
Greater Buying Flexibility
We offer advertisers flexible cost models to ensure campaign objectives are met efficiently. From cost-per click to CPM based campaigns the team will build an effective campaign solution to drive action.
The Fairfax Media DRX Premium Performance Network is a multi-platform cross screen solution and is available on desktop, tablet and mobile.
PRODUCTS & SOLUTIONS
Mass reach and mass scale. Only pay per performance; each time a user clicks on your display banner.
A Cost-Per-Unique-Land campaign ensures a guaranteed amount of users to your website.
The DRX Network can reach up to 11 million unique users in 48 hours. Launch a new product, get your message out to the masses.
With over 17,000 data attributes, DRX behavioural targeting allows you to define your audience in ‘ready to buy’ segments.
Combining prospecting + retargeting, CPM-A allows for guaranteed impression volumes coupled with sophisticated optimisation.
Achieve an effective eCPA using the power of the DRX combined with Behavioural Targeting, Contextual Targeting, Act-a-Like Modelling and Real-Time Optimisation.
Re-target users that have been exposed to your brand however have not yet converted. DRX re-messages effectively through conversion funnel, content, click and/or creative retargeting.
Audience Extension (Display & Video)
Leverage intent, interest and life-stage data to drive engagement and response across our partner sites (Customised segments available).
DRX offers improved campaign targeting and reduces wastage by using advanced keyword targeting technology (Grapeshot). This provides access to high quality, relevant inventory and delivery of a scalable audience whilst maintaining campaign flexibility and control in brand safe environments.
DRX builds models of users that exhibit the same purchasing and browsing habits of already converted users, using our DMP we target the new audience across the Fairfax network.
CPA (Cost per Acquisition)
Pay each time DRX drives an acquisition (lead, sign-up, purchase) for your brand. Note: This product is not available to all advertisers.
Ensure your brand is only seen in premium, brand safe and relevant environments. DRX SuperChannels cover Technology, News, Lifestyle, Business, Travel, Parenting, Entertainment and more.
- 300 x 250 px
- 728 x 90 px
- 160 x 600 px
- 468 x 60 px
- 300 x 600 px
- 320 x 50 px
- 300 x 50 px
- 300 x 250 px
- 300 x 250 px
- 728 x 90 px
Standard Display Requirements:
- 48 hr turnaround depending on assets to spec
- All DRX CPC cost model bookings require creative to be clickable at all time during rotation
- Creative must feature a 1 pixel border (gray [#666666] or black recommended, though any color that clearly distinguishes the ad from the content may be used)
- You may not use locally shared object (LSO) technologies (including but not limited to flash cookies, browser helper objects, or HTML5 localStorage) for behavioral advertising, ad delivery, reporting, and/or multi-site advertising because these are not exposed via typical browser user controls
- 100kb max file size
- We accept HTML5, for details please contact your DRX account managers
Please note that any element not meeting spec will be returned for revision, which may delay the expected live date
- Image ratio 1.91
- Title: max 70 characters
- We are both VAST 3.0 and VPAID 2.0 compliant
- 15-30 seconds. 15 seconds recommended
- Frame width: 640×360 or greater
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
If Fairfax to host file:
- Accepted file format: most major files are supported including Quiktime (MOV – H.264)
- Max file size: 20mb
- The advertiser must submit VAST creative 3 business days and VPAID creative 5 business days prior to live date
- All Video quartile tracking pixels and any 3th-party calls made within the pixels from daisy-chaining must be SSL-compliant.
- 1×1 image pixels are allowed on the impression, view, and skip events, but not midpoint and complete events.
- VAST ads must not include skippable or other advanced functionality.
- VAST ads on Fairfax do not use all beacons provided in the VAST tag. Mute, unmute, pause and fullscreen beacons are not used.
Our Digital Advertising Guidelines provide a comprehensive overview of the rules of digital advertising across the Fairfax network.